Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Random Takko's, No Shell Needed.

Hello and Happy Wednesday!  I hope that your week is off to a great start.  To be honest, I wish I could say the same but it seems that Murphy (and his law) was right.  It can only get better right?  I will say that nail polish helps.  How you ask?  I find it very therapeutic to paint my nails.  It's my chance in the everyday hectic sludge that we call life to do something I enjoy.  It's also a very peaceful and soothing thing to do.  With four kids, it's interrupted most times, but I wouldn't change being called 'Mom' for silence.

On to the POLISH!!  Today I have a couple Takko Lacquer to share with you, courtesy of an amazing friend (who let me borrow them).  Now, I don't know about you but in my head, I always think Takko=Taco.  I'm wrong, I know I'm wrong but it will forever stay that way in my head.  Sorry Sheryl! <3  They are beautiful!!

For my first manicure (mani=manicure for those of you out there who aren't of Nail World) consists of Takko Marie Antoinette with Rainbow Honey's The Element of Magic and Hanami.



Gorgeous colors all by themselves, but you put them together and BAM!


Takko's Marie is a vibrant pale blue with gorgeous pink shimmer that stands out.  Rainbow Honey's Element of Magic is a glitter bomb of various purple glitter (some holo) with awesome blue and purple shimmer. I love them both separately but put them together and I DIE.  I also wore Hanami (a cherry blossom of a glitter topper) on my thumb with Element of Magic.


A blurry photo to really show off that sparkle.


 Wow, right?
The last mani I have to show you is Elevation Polish's Falzarego (which was a small batch prototype, aka a SBP) with Takko's Get Lucky (a gold holo glitter) sponged on the tips.  I love this one too.
 


As always, Elevation can be found here.  Takko Lacquer can be found here while news about updates and when she will restock can be found here.  Last, but not least, Rainbow Honey can be found here.  You should check them out. Dee has a My Little Pony collection (hello, where do you think The Element of Magic came from?) as well as cremes, shimmers, and other stuff.

Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments: