Saturday, May 10, 2014

Coral, Coral, Coral!

Happy Saturday People! That was a seriously long week. I don't know about you, but I'm glad to be on the other side of it. I had a fun time polish-wise and have lot in store to show you. I've made it a goal to post at least twice a week, so hopefully, you'll be hearing more from me. Now, onto the polish!


For this mani, I choose to put together a couple different polishes.  I used Scofflaw Vanish's Little Edie in the Gray Gardens and Colors by Llarowe Coral Confusion.  I had a feeling they would go well together as the color of Coral really sets off one of the glitters in Little Edie.  You'll see.



Gorgeous, eh?  I love the shimmers in both polishes.  Little Edie has a gray base with buttercup yellow, coral, and lavender glitters with this gorgeous shimmer that shifts from gold to green.  I captured some of it on the nail above but you can see more in the bottle itself.  The polish applied easily and this is two coats with top coat.  I use Seche Vite as my topcoat as it is FAST drying and shiny as all get out.


Coral Confusion is a gorgeous neon coral with pink and coral shimmer.  Really bright and summery.  Again, two easy coats with top coat.  Gorgeous together, aren't they?  I really like how they play to the one another.  With summer showing its face once in a while I wanted to play up that gorgeous coral pink glitter in the Scofflaw.  The CbL (Colors by Llarowe) really did that for me.


Scofflaw Nail Varnish can be purchased here.  The next restock of product is actually tomorrow at 1 PM EST.  I love her polishes, especially the Love Letter series.  Colors by Llarowe can be purchased here.

Also, check out my nail polish sale on Storenvy.  You will find some deals. :)

Thanks for stopping by!!

3 comments:

  1. These look really great together! I too love how Coral Confusion really shows of the coral glitter in the Scofflaw polish!

    ReplyDelete