Thursday, July 17, 2014

Rescue Beauty Lounge Naked Without Polish and Rainbow Honey Pink Cloud

Wow.  Long time no post.  Things have been crazy over here and I feel like we need to add more hours to the day so that I can do all the things I want/need to do.  Ever feel like that? Luckily, I've had some down time too and spent quite a few hours this year in a boat, on a lake.  I am such a water lover and find that I'm able to fill that empty tank of mine most adequately when I'm around a body of water.

Anyway, I hope you are enjoying your summer!  On to some nail polish!

I really enjoy me some nudes or neutral polish.  I think I've said this before, but it is just a really soothing thing to me.  Don't get me wrong, I love loud colors as well but a really creative neutral?  Count me in.

This is Rescue Beauty Lounge Naked Without Polish from Ji's Fan Collection 2.0.  A gorgeous shade of pale pink with copper flake and this gorgeous gold shimmer that shifts in certain lights to green.  I love when a basic color made more unique with a few touches.  This definitely fits here.  I also used Rainbow Honey's Pink Cloud as an accent.  I found they worked really well together.



Gorgeous, eh?

Naked Without Polish applied like a dream, two easy coats that leveled without much work from me.  Pink Cloud was a bit thick but I attribute that to the suspension based used to make such polishes.  It wasn't uncontrollable and was pretty easy to use.  I love the pop that Pink Cloud gave to this.  Anything for a bit more sparkle, am I right? :)


Rescue Beauty Lounge Naked Without Polish can be purchased here.  Rainbow Honey Pink Cloud (and other Rainbow Honey colors) can be purchased here, usually.  It looks as if Dee (the creative genius behind the brand) is getting ready for a new release too, so watch out for that.

Hope you liked the post!  And I hope to see you soon.  Ish.  Enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment