Friday, August 1, 2014

Elevation Comparison. Again. Elbrus 2 vs. SBP Trishul

Hello again!  I have another Elevation comparison for you today.  I know, Elevation again?  I can't help it!  I love Lu's polishes. :)

Anyway, I had to show you this. Mainly, I wanted to show you a comparison of Elbrus 2 and SBP Trishul but I threw in These Boots Were...as Trishul reminded me of that polish.  So, on with it!


Pretty awesome line up of polishes, eh?  All gorgeous purples.  I'm such a purple lover, have I told you that yet?  No?  Yes, my favorite color is purple. <3



As youcan see, they are all very close.  As labeled, I have These Boots...on my thumb, Trishul on my pointer and ring, and Elbrus 2 on my middle and pinkie.  Trishul and These Boots...are different from Elbrus 2 in that they are more of a red-based purple where Elbrus 2 is more of a blue-based purple.  There is a shifting shimmer that seems to be the same in all three.  Also, Trishul seems to share some of the same copper iredesent glowy stuff that is in These Boots...



All three had lovely formula's but I was really loving Trishul as it has a thinner formula that is easier for me, personally, to control.  It definitely needed two coats as does These Boots..while Elbrus 2 is almost a one coater and had a thicker, but still managable, formula.

I hope you enjoyed the post!  Enjoy your weekend and see you soon!


1 comment: